Saturday, November 24, 2007

They Did It With Love by Kate Morgenroth


"Secrets lurk under the smooth surface of a wealthy Connecticut neighborhood, until a murder changes everything. Sofie and her husband have left Manhattan in search of a more tranquil life in the suburbs. But when a member of Sofie's new neighborhood book club turns up dead, things get messy. She discovers that everybody has something to hide, including her own husband. They Did It with Love is a delightful, twisty, and twisted exploration of the things we'll do for love."
I was able to get my hands on an advanced copy of this book and it was excellent. The most fun mystery novel that kept me guessing until the last 5 pages! I kid you not : ) Pick up a copy from your local bookstore next month. It's worth the read.

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Library Thing